Friday, July 30, 2010

Knatz.com Deschooling Posts

As I remount Knatz.com modules at blogs in the wake of my arrest and censorship, the destruction of all of my domains, of my life, my business ... I have the joy of a loved one reading some of it over my shoulder as it were: and I see how very difficult some of my writing is. Yesterday I compared it to spooning tablespoons of instant coffee directly into your mouth and trying to swallow. Some of that can't be helped: lobster meat is dense, don't expect it to be cotton candy. Some of that can't be helped for other reasons: the modules are scribbled fast, then years pass as other notes get added. The style doesn't always get smoothed.

I fix the fixable as I can, as I see it. The intrinsic density I make no apology for. Blame the truth, blame the universe, blame God.

Some of the density I can try to dilute, maybe. Meantime It's more important to get the messages back online in whatever form. Better instant coffee than no coffee.

No comments: